OUR HISTORY

In 1992 piCHEM was founded as a privately owned research company by Dr. Fritz Andreae. Over the last 25 years piCHEM has become a first choice supplier to the life science, biotech and pharmaceutical communities.

Since 2002 piCHEM has been approved for GMP production and is providing high quality peptides for the early stage of research projects over clinical trials to registration and commercial manufacturing.

In 2017 piCHEM opened the new site with over 1200 m² cutting edge lab space for R&D activities and GMP production including cleanrooms class C/D.

With over thousands of R&D and GMP peptides manufactured, piCHEM offers the know how for any complex peptide project.

Trennlinie mit Slogan RGB 300dpi